- Updated HSE Guidance on the CDM Regulations (Amended April 15)
- Law applies to whole construction process on all construction projects, from concept to completion.
- Guidance discusses what each dutyholder must or should do to comply with the law.
Original Author: HSE
Original Links: http://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/books/l153.htm
Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015. Guidance on Regulations
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM 2015) came into force on 6 April 2015, replacing CDM 2007. This publication provides guidance on the legal requirements for CDM 2015 and is available to help anyone with duties under the Regulations. It describes:
- the law that applies to the whole construction process on all construction projects, from concept to completion
- what each dutyholder must or should do to comply with the law to ensure projects are carried out in a way that secures health and safety
CDM 2015 is subject to certain transitional provisions which apply to construction projects that start before the Regulations come into force and continue beyond that date.