- The Modern Slavery Act 2015 (Code of Practice) Regulations 2016 comes in to force.
- Sets out practice to be followed by English and Welsh constables and enforcement officers.
- Schedule 2 sets out the enforcement powers in relation to ships
The Modern Slavery Act 2015 (Code of Practice) Regulations 2016 have come in to force which provide guidance for officers in relation to enforcement powers on ships.
The code of practice includes:
– Terms of caution,
– Urgent Interview procedure,
– Powers to Obtain Information
– Detention Conditions
– Records of Arrest
Read the guidance: